1. After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
2. Do you provide an invoice?
3. How many payment methods do I have to pay for the order?
4. After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
5. How do I know if my payment has been received?
1. How do I change the shipping method?
2. How do I change my shipping address?
3. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
4. Do you ship to my country and what are the shipping rates?
5. How do I know if my items have been shipped or not?
6. How do I track my order?
7. Why is my tracking number invalid?
8. If Customs duties are incurred, who is responsible for them?
9. If my items are detained by Customs, who is responsible for clearance of the items?
10. If a large order is delivered from China to my country, will Customs inspect my order?
11. What if my parcel is seized by Customs?
12. After payment has cleared, how long do I wait until my order is sent out?
After Sales FAQs
1. How can I cancel my order, before and after payment?
2. How can I return purchased items?
3. Under which circumstances would an item be able to be exchanged or returned?
4. Where do I return the item?
Shopping FAQ Answers
Please check if your login ID is correct. If yes, then check if you forgot your password?
If so, please reset your password by clicking on the reset password link.
Yes! Please contact us to discuss in detail.
Payment FAQ Answers
Yes! Please contact us as soon as possible before your item is shipped out.
Yes! Once you made the payment, we will send you an "Order Confirmation" email with your order
You have 2 payment methods to pay for your order. You can choose pay either via shopify payment
gateway by simply clicking on the "Check Out" button or via Paypal payment gateway by clicking on
the Paypal icon.
* Shopify payment gateway accepts the following USA credit cards and other country's major credit cards.
It will convert your country's currency to USA dollars automatically for you .
* Paypal accept all kinds of credit cards.
You can change the shipping information through us before the item is shipped out by contacting us, but you can't change the billing information.
Once you made the payment, we will send you an "Order Confirmation" email with your order information.
Or you can log into your customer account to check the order status at any time. If you already paid, then
the order status would display "Processing".
You can't change your shipping method since we ship the item via the best available shipping method.
On the product detail page, we state clearly what shipping method is available for the item. Normally,
item shipped to USA buyer from China is via ePacket, but some item doesn't have that method available.
In addition, item shipped to International buyer from China is via China Post with tracking #.
2. How do I change my shipping address?
Please contact us if you want to change the shipping address before the item is shipped out.
The days you can receive the item = Processing days + Estimated delivery days
Normally, estimated delivery days for ePacket to USA is about 5 to 15 days; for China Post with tracking #
to worldwide is about 15 to 35 days except the special Holidays and customs control clearance delaying
When you fill in your shipping address, you will know if we ship to your country. For now, we only
charge international shipping at $2.99 flat rate.
After we ship out your item, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with the tracking # and a link
to track your order. You just click on the link and input your tracking # to track your order's delivery status.
Just click on the link of " Track Orders" on our website footer area. Or click on the link in your shipping confirmation email.
The tracking information takes 3 to 5 days to display for ePacket, while 5 to 10 days to China Post
counting from the date shipped out.
You are responsible for the customs duties if it is incurred since it is the buyer's responsibility to clear
customs and pay the relevant Customs duties and we never add tax on it. However, we do our best to
avoid this happened by declaring a low value for the item. If you want to declare the value as the item price,
please let us know. Important to know that not every item can be declared a low value for it.
The buyer is responsible for clearance of the items.
Yes! It is possible. To avoid that you can separate your large order into a few small orders.
If your items are seized by Customs, please provide us a letter authorized by your Customs.
And then we will give you a full item cost refund.
Normally, it takes 2 to 3 days, but some items need 2 to 5 days, or 5 to 10 days, which is clearly
stated on product detail page under the shipping information.
After Sales FAQs Answers
Before payment, if you want to cancel the order, just click the "remove" button on check out page.
After payment made, if you want to cancel the order, you have to do it before you ship out the item.
If the item was shipped out, we are sorry that you can not cancel the order. You have to wait until
you receive the item and then ship it back to us in original condition. For more detail, please check
"Return Policy" #4.
Please contact us first to get the return shipping address first and then ship it back to us via your standard
local postal service. For more details, please see "Return Policy" #5.
You can exchange or return the items if you are not happy about the purchase by contacting us to get a
return shipping address within 7 days after the date you received the item. However, you have to be
responsible for all shipping charges incurred on the exchanged or returned item; in addition, the item must be
in original condition and packaging. For more detail, please check "Return Policy" #2.
Please contact us first, then we will provide you the return shipping address which is not the same address
on the parcel.