1. After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
2. Do you provide an invoice?
3. How many payment methods do I have to pay for the order?
4. After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
5. How do I know if my payment has been received?
1. How do I change the shipping method?
2. How do I change my shipping address?
3. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
4. Do you ship to my country and what are the shipping rates?
5. How do I know if my items have been shipped or not?
6. How do I track my order?
7. Why is my tracking number invalid?
8. If Customs duties are incurred, who is responsible for them?
9. If my items are detained by Customs, who is responsible for clearance of the items?
10. If a large order is delivered from China to my country, will Customs inspect my order?
11. What if my parcel is seized by Customs?
12. After payment has cleared, how long do I wait until my order is sent out?
After Sales FAQs
1. How can I cancel my order, before and after payment?
2. How can I return purchased items?
3. Under which circumstances would an item be able to be exchanged or returned?
4. Where do I return the item?
Shopping FAQ Answers
Please check if your login ID is correct. If yes, then check if you forgot your password?
If so, please reset your password by clicking on the reset password link.
Yes! Please contact us to discuss in detail.
Payment FAQ Answers
Yes! Please contact us as soon as possible before your item is shipped out.
Yes! Once you made the payment, we will send you an "Order Confirmation" email which contains your order information and payment information.
You have 1 payment method to pay for your order. You can choose pay via Paypal payment gateway by clicking on
the Paypal icon.
* Paypal accepts Visa, Master, American Express and Discover credit cards.
It will convert your country's currency to US dollars automatically for you .
You can change the shipping information through us before the item is shipped out by contacting us, but you can't change the billing information.
Once you made the payment, we will send you an "Order Confirmation" email which contains your order information and payment information.
Or you can log into your customer account to check the order status at any time. If you already paid, then the order status would display "Processing".
You can't change your shipping method since we ship the item via the best available shipping method.
On the product page, we state clearly what shipping method is available for the item.
2. How do I change my shipping address?
Please contact us if you want to change the shipping address before the item is shipped out.
The days you can receive your order = Processing days + Estimated delivery days
Estimated delivery days depend on the shipping method you chose.
When you fill in your shipping address, you will know if we ship to your country. If we can ship to your country, then the shipping rate will display.
After we ship out your item, Shopify store system will send you a shipping confirmation by email or by Text (if you input your cell # to receive your order information) with the tracking # and a link to track your order. You just click on the link and input your tracking # to track your order delivery status.
Just click on the link of " Track Orders" on our website footer area. Or click on the link in your shipping confirmation email or Text message sent by Shopify Store System.
The tracking information takes 5 to 10 days to display/update counting from the date shipped out; during COVID 19 outbreak/ major holiday season, it might take longer to display/update the tracking information.
You are responsible for the customs duties if it is incurred since it is the buyer's responsibility to clear
customs and pay the relevant Customs duties and we never add tax on it. However, we do our best to
avoid this happened by declaring a low value for the item. If you want to declare the value as the item price,
please let us know. Important to know that not every item can be declared a low value for it.
The buyer is responsible for clearance of the items.
Yes! It is possible. To avoid that you can separate your large order into a few small orders.
If your items are seized by Customs, please provide us a letter authorized by your Customs.
And then we will give you a full item cost refund.
It depends on the item you ordered. However, we clearly stated the processing & handling time on product detail page in the shipping information session.
After Sales FAQs Answers
Before payment, if you want to cancel the order, just click the "remove" button on checkout page.
After payment made, if you want to cancel the order, you have to do it before you ship out the item.
If the item was shipped out, we are sorry that you can not cancel the order. You have to wait until you receive the item and then ship it back to us in original condition. For more detail, please check "Return Policy".
Please contact us first to get the return shipping address first and then ship it back to us on your own cost. For more details, please see our "Return Policy".
You can exchange or return the items if you are not happy about the purchase by contacting us to get a return shipping address within 7 days after the date you received the item. However, you have to be responsible for all shipping charges incurred on the exchanged or returned item; in addition, the item must be in original condition and packaging. For more detail, please check our "Return Policy".
Please contact us first, then we will provide you the return shipping address which is not the same address on the parcel.